Sunday, December 07, 2014

Welcoming



Hi, my name is Cathy aka My Creative Space.  Native to the U.S., I live in the colder climates of Minnesota.  Being involved with arts and crafts has provided a creative outlet for my entire adult life. My SIL introduced me to card-making in 2007 and it's become my craft of choice.  I started as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and discovered the rich resource of the Splitcoast Stamper Community.  At the time, I had one grandchild and used his name as my SCS name - Corysnana1, which I continue to use along with Cathy P..  Fast forward to 2014 - I have an active blog and have enjoyed the DT opportunities that have come my way. Coloring with Copic markers is my current passion and I can be found coloring in my craft room almost every weekend.

Here are some of Cathy's favourites


I hope you loved reading a little bit about Cathy and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Cathy's first DT submission on January 18th 2015, see you then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment