Monday, December 15, 2014

Welcoming



Hello everyone, my name is Kelly aka Crafting Creatively and I live in beautiful southern Alberta Canada!  I have a wonderful hubby of 15 years and two amazing children!  I am so very excited to be a part of Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and can't wait to get started!  I have been making cards for 12 years or so and scrapbooked a little bit before then!  I have been on several design teams in the past and have loved every second of it and am very much looking forward to our launch in January 2015!  Here are some of my favorite cards over the past while and I hope you enjoy them as well.

Here are some of Kelly's favourites



I hope you loved reading a little bit about Kelly and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Kelly's first DT submission on January 4th 2015, see you then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment