Friday, December 26, 2014

Welcoming . . .

Jacquel aka Kreate With Me 2
Hello everyone, my name is Jacquel (Jackie) aka Kreate With Me 2.  I'm very excited to be a part of the Lil' Patch team !!!!!  I married my highschool sweetheart over 20 years & we have 3 wonderful children - Reginald Jr. 21, Brandon 16 & Bianca 14.  I started scrapbooking when our oldest child was born & slowly transitioned into card making which has been an awesome adventure for me as I love to share my creativity with
 everyone !!!!!  I'm looking forward to working alongside my fabulous Design Team sisters & sharing my artwork with you all !!  Thank you Denise & Amy for choosing me to be a part of your amazing team !!!!!  

Here are some of Jacquel's favourites





I hope you loved reading a little bit about Jacquel and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Jacquel's first DT submission on January 18th 2015, see you then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment