Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Welcoming . . .



Hello, my name is Tamie aka Paper Infusions and More ....  I'm from Millet, Alberta.  I am married to my best friend, a mother of three (2 boys & a girl).   My mom introduced me to crafting at an early age and it took hold and well now can be considered an addiction.  Some of my addictions would be card making, cross stitching, crocheting, candles and books. Card making really took hold in my life about 14 years ago.  It has allowed me an opportunity to create, laugh and share my love of crafting with family, friends, my fellow Design Team members and other crafters from around the world.  Everyday I continue to be amazed and feel very blessed with the opportunities I have been given through crafting.  Have an amazing day! :)

Here are some of Tamie's favourites



I hope you loved reading a little bit about Tamie and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Tamie's first DT submission on January 4th 2015, see you then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment