Thursday, December 11, 2014

Welcoming


Andree aka Aloha Cards

Hi, my name is Andree aka Aloha Cardsand I live in Maidstone in the UK.  
 I am married and have two wonderful children aged  24 and 19.  I’ve been making cards for the last 10 years after buying a calligraphy set.  My first project  was to make a little gift card and I enjoyed making the card far more than trying to do the writing and it just grew from there (as did my craft stash!)
I love both digi and rubber stamps and colouring with Promarkers and have a bit of an addiction to pretty papers-like most crafters I have far more than I could ever use but just can’t seem to help myself !.

I have had my own blog for a couple of years but this is my first time on a Design Team and I am really excited to be working with such a wonderful group of talented ladies. I’m really looking forward to the challenges beginning and just know we are going to have loads of fun xx

Here are some of Andree's favourites





I hope you loved reading a little bit about Andree and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Andree's first DT submission on January 18th 2015, see you then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment