Thursday, December 04, 2014

Welcoming . . .


Jacquie aka Jacquie's Jewels

Hello, I am Jacquie aka Jacquie's Jewels, I have always loved messing around with crafty projects such as Cross Stitich, Stained Glass, Novelty Cakes and now Card Making.  Card Making being a favourite as there is so much scope, they can be quick and easy compared to most crafts and you can let your imagination run wild!  I think  a Handmade card is so much better to give and receive than a shop bought one, they mean so much more.

I have my own blog 
Jacquie's Jewels where I love other crafters to visit and leave a comment, good or bad, after all the only way we improve is through constructive criticism right? We all love to be inspired by so crafters out there. I don't feel I have a style of my own, I just create as I go!

I am an animal lover having two cats, one dog and two rabbits as well as a very understanding husband and two grown up children, I originate from Birmingham but now live in Essex.

I do hope you come and join our new, wonderful and exciting group here on 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, we have a wonderful, very friendly and very talented team from different areas of the globe waiting to inspire you with their fabulous creations.

See you soon, Jacquie xxx

Here are some of Jacquie's favourites
















I hope you loved reading a little bit about Jacquie and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Jacquie's first DT submission on January 4th 2015, see you then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment