Monday, December 29, 2014

Welcoming . . .

RoRa aka Eos' crafty room
Hello, My name is RoRa aka Eos' crafty roomI'm a freelance Tour Leader living in Indonesia... I love many types of art.. from music, poetry, dancing, and of course crafting.. I did paper craft in my school days.. but then it's been a long pause.. till last year I start again enjoying this paper craft with scrapbooking.. then March this year I start making cards again and other paper craft projects.. and yes it is very addictive ;) I wish can learn and explore more technique in the future.. It is an honour for me to be part of these wonderful design team at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.. and hope I can insipre more people to love crafting.. 

Here are several of Aurora's Favourites




I hope you loved ready a little about RoRa and viewing her creations.  You will be able to see RoRa's first DT submission on January 4th, hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment