Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Welcoming ...



Hi, my name is Saskia Pullen aka Saskia's little craftspace. I was born on January 4th 1981 with heartfailure called Tetralogy of Fallot, quite sometime ago I also got COPD too..  My main language is Dutch, German and a little English.

My hobbies are being creative, not only cards, make puzzles, reading, watch DVD/TV. listening to music mainly  André Rieu (Dutch violin player) to Tiësto.

My favourite digital stamps are Aliciable, Sliekje, Kenny K, Karen Doodles, Saturated Canary (as well as rubber).  

Favourite stamps are Magnolia, House Mouse, Wild Rose, Don & Daisy to name a few.
Favourite Winter colours are Teal, Mintgreen, Apple Green, Gold, Silver, Lipstick Red, Blue, Warm Greys and Purple.
Favourite Summer colours are Mintgreen, Green,Yellow, Brown, White, Pink and Purple.
Thanks Saskia.

Here are some of Saskia's favourites








I hope you loved reading a little bit about Saskia and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Saskia's first DT submission tomorrow on January 4th 2015, see you then xx


Also all of us from Lil Patch of Crafty Friends would love to wish Saskia a big . . .



for January 4th, as it's on the same day of the start of our Challenge, so see you there .. 


No comments:

Post a Comment