Friday, December 19, 2014

Welcoming . . .


Christine aka Sweet Pea Cards

Hi everyone my name is Christine aka Sweet Pea Cards.   I live in the Hickory, North Carolina located in the US.  I have been married for 23 years now to a wonderful man named Eric.  He has always supported me in all my craft hobbies.  We have 2 teenagers Josh and Kayla. I love working with digis, because you can resize and do tons of things with them.  I work mainly with colored pencils, but have started working with Spectrum Noir Markers so you will see both on my projects. I believe that the coloring and making of cards is my therapy for a hard days work and other stresses in my life. I mentioned work, I work in a furniture company sewing furniture pieces together.  I look forward to seeing all the creativity you will enter into our challenges.
Hugs,
Christine Garner

Here are some of Christine's favourites



I hope you loved reading a little bit about Christine and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Christine's first DT submission on January 18th 2015, see you then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment