Sunday, December 21, 2014

Welcoming . . .

Hi, My name is  Sharon aka Mollie Moo's Crafty Place.  I am a stay at home mom with a devoted hubby, 2 gorgeous kids. I have been making cards for many years now but my hobby really took off when I moved to the USA last December and gave up full time work. I love spending the day pottering around in my craftroom covered in glitter and glue and up to my eyes in paper. My style is normally CAS but recently I have been stretching my comfort zone and trying out vintage which I am beginning to like. I love coloring and find that the hours can disappear if I have my pens out!

Here are some of Sharon's favourites



I hope you loved reading a little bit about Sharon and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Sharon's first DT submission on January 4th 2015, see you then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment