Sunday, June 12, 2016

Welcoming ...

CraftyGirl's aka CraftyGirl Cards and Crafts

Hello, my name is CraftyGirl (not my given name) :).  Originally from New Jersey but now live in Virginia Beach Virginia with my loving husband for over 31 years.  We have 3 fur babies (Goliath) a 26 pound male black maine coon cat, an 8 pound yorkie male (chewbacca) and last but not least a 3 legged 4 pound yorkie female (Princess Leia) who rules the house.

I have been crafting since birth I think.  My mom was the queen of crafts and I was always by her side trying to learn just a small portion of what she knew.  My hobbies include but are not limited to: Card making, origami, teabag folding, beading, polymer clay, crocheting, ham radio, balloon animal sculpting and a bit of knitting.  I am thrilled to be invited to be part of the Design Team!!!
 Here are a few of CraftyGirl's Favourites ...


I hope you loved reading a little bit about CraftyGirl's and viewing her creations, you will be able to see CraftyGirl's first DT submission for C#36 on June 19th 2016, see you then xx
Our latest challenge (LPOCF #35) can be found HERE
Come Join Us . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment