Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Welcoming ...


After 27 years at a communications company, I retired and worked the next 8 years at a large financial company and then retired from there to open my own stamp store.  Then 61/2 years later in Jan 2010, I closed due to the recession here in the US.  But, since closing the last 5-6 years have been so much fun.  You know that old saying "When one door closes, another ones opens."  Well that certainly has been the case with me.  With every major career change I have had, something was waiting for me.  Since closing my store I have been crazy busy.  I have joined design teams and started teaching at the other local stamp stores that were still open in my area.  I have worked stamping conventions and lately have offered classes at retreats and out of town conventions as time allows.  The great thing is, I still interact with people in person, in my classes and I get to meet people from all over the world thru all the design teams I have the opportunity to be on.  It is fun to be able to share things that I have learned with others that love this craft, as I do.
 Here are a few of Barbara's Favourites ...


I hope you loved reading a little bit about Barbara and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Barbara's first DT submission for C#36 on June 19th 2016, see you then xx
Our latest challenge (LPOCF #35) can be found HERE
Come Join Us . . .

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Barbara. Your creations are very nice. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Barbara. Your creations are beautiful.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on joining this team, Barbara! It's going to be great seeing you and your gorgeous work here. :-D

    ReplyDelete