Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Welcoming ...

Helen aka Made by Helen
I'm Helen and I live in the north west of England.   My main job is working as an Activities Coordinator for a charity called the Abbeyfield Society which provides residential care for older people.  I also teach weekend card making and stamping workshops for Little Claire.

I've been making cards for many years and particularly enjoy working with stamps, digi stamps and Promarkers.  My card making style is mainly clean and simple but with layers!

I'm lucky enough to be part the Design Teams for Little Claire, Pink Gem, Imagine That Digis by Kris, Inky Impressions, Crafty Sentiments Designs and Stamps by Julia Spiri. In addition, I'm a member of the Design Team for a range of challenge blogs - and yes, I'm a card making addict!

Here are some of Helen's favourites


I hope you loved reading a little bit about Helen and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Helen's first DT submission on Oct 4th this coming Sunday for C#19, see you then xx

Don't forget Challenge #18 is still running until Saturday afternoon, as well as the changes made that the Winners & Top 3 won't be announced till the following Thursdays after the new challenge went live, many thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Helen! Seriously, I don't know how you do it all! You are incredibly talented and belong to so many design teams and yet still have a job! Another wonder woman!

    Best wishes as you start a new adventure with this team.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete