Saturday, September 19, 2015

CHALLENGE #18

A Warm Welcome back Crafty Friends. . . 
Wow . . what a fantastic 17th Challenge we had, all the creations where outstanding, we thank you for joining us.

ANNOUNCEMENT !!!
Please read the Rules as Winners & Top 3 posting day has changed.

CHALLENGE #18: ANYTHING GOES

We would like to take this opportunity to thank our 3 Fabulous Sponsors  . . . 


for sponsoring our 18th Challenge with wonderful prizes. 
Our generous Sponsors also provided images for the Designers to create with, so thank you.

~ Sponsor #1 ~
Prize: 2 or 3 Images if use TSB


~ Sponsor #2 ~
Prize: 3 Images

~ Sponsor #3 ~
Prize: 3 Images
"My first love is drawing. It is what I have done since my Dad gave me my real art book- lets just say a few years ago. It is all I wanted to do. I was lucky enough to live that dream and work as an Animator for over 15 years. Almost a decade at Walt Disney Feature Animation Florida, till they shut their doors in 2004. I since then have concentrated on raising my 2 beautiful, spirited children, while making a "new" career in illustration and design."


Designers Showcase from Team B . . 







Wow . . . thank you Team B for your wonderful creations.
Now that we have inspired you, we all can't wait to see what you come up with.
Just a reminder please ensure you follow the RULES .
Thanks again to our 3 wonderful Sponsors...
Most of All we just want you to have FUN.


9 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations by my teamies. Thanks Denise for the lovely new challenge post.
    {I would love you to take part in my 1,100 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fabulous creations! we at TSB are delighted to be among the fabulous sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT Creations!! I love Dee's step card.. so cute!! Love that reindeer! Love Drawn With Character.. :) She has the best images!! Fantastic work from everyone!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge and the very nice DT work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest DT cards and the images are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete