Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Welcoming ...

Kathy aka Kathy's Kraft Room

Hi My name is Kathy Barnett. I’m from the southwest part of Ohio, USA. 
I started crafting at a very young age. Coming from a family of very talented women. 
I adore coloring images and then building layers of paper to adhere my colored create and adorning them with different embellishments.  Creating this is who I am. Put something in my hands and I am in my own little world.

 Here are a few of Kathy's Favourites ...


I hope you loved reading a little bit about Kathy and viewing her creations.
 You'll be able to see Kathy's first DT submission will be this coming Sunday C#74 on Jan 21st , see you then xx

Our latest challenge (LPOCF #73) can be found HERE
Come Join Us . . .

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards, Kathy. Can't wait to see more. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kathy! Love your style. Excited to see more of your creations. xxD

    ReplyDelete