Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Welcoming ...

Marion aka Marion's Scrapkaarten
Hi everyone, my name is Marion Lones.
I live with my husband and my two darling black cats in the Netherlands.
The black cats are sisters and they are called Moppie and Droppie.
Love to colour cat images, they are my favorite ones to colour, but also love to colour animals in general.
I started making cards in 2000. Back then only 3D cards.
The colouring started afterwards. For colouring I use different mediums, my favo's at the moment are copics and pencils.
Most days are filled with colouring, even though it is just a brief moment in a day.
It is so relaxing to me.
Ususally my creations are handstitched and contain a little black cat on it somewhere.
 Here are a few of Marion's Favourites ...



I hope you loved reading a little bit about Marion and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Marion's first DT submission will be this coming Sunday C#51 on Feb 5th 2017, see you then xx

Our latest challenge (LPOCF #50) can be found HERE

Come Join Us . . .

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Marion! Congratulations! I'm already a big fan of her beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete