Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Welcoming ...


I live in Texas with my wonderful husband of 35 years! I am a Christian! We have four beautiful children! I am a Nana to 9 beautiful grandchildren,. 6 girls, and three boys,  plus another grandson arriving this July which will make it 10 grandchildren! What a blessing they are! 

Making cards is one of  my passions!  Sitting back and coloring images is just so relaxing to me! I was introduced to making cards a few years back by a friend at church and I have been hooked ever since! :)
 Here are a few of Sandy's Favourites ...





I hope you loved reading a little bit about Sandy and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Sandy's first DT submission for C#32 on April 17th 2016, see you then xx
Our latest challenge (LPOCF #31) can be found HERE
Come Join Us . . .

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Sandy Beautiful Work ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and woweee gorgeous creations, love them, and thanks for sharing and being on the team!

    ReplyDelete