Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Welcoming . . .

Erica aka Ericraft

Hi (waving) My name is Erica and I live in sunny Victoria Australia. Since I was a little girl I was always crafty. My Mum always said you could give Erica a piece of paper and she would draw all over it and never go off the page onto the table. I still love being creative and love drawing, colouring and papercrafting. My weapons of choice are pencils. I love to push the boundaries with stamps and make a card based around it. As you will see from my creations I try and make them blend together as a whole almost making the card part of the image by either giving it a background and/or adding die cuts. Like a piece of art I guess. 

I run a small business from home while juggling family life and fitting in my DT projects. You can find me on Instagram @ericabruton or my blog ericraftblog.blogspot.com for my latest creations.

Here are several of  Erica's Favourites



I hope you loved reading a little about Erica and viewing her creations.  You will be able to see Erica's first DT submission on July 19th for C#14,  we hope to see you there.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring, Erica. Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations :-) Welcome to Erica xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards Erica, welcome aboard xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Stunning cards Erica! Welcome to our Lil Crafty team! Happy to have you as part of our group.

    ReplyDelete